[Nfbwv-talk] Federationist of the Year Award

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Thu Jul 27 20:01:19 UTC 2017

Greetings, everyone.  The convention is fast approaching and it's
time to consider awards during our banquet.  If you have a
nominee for the Jacobus tenBroek Federationist of the Year award,
please send me the individual's name and a brief explanation as
to why he or she is worthy of this recognition.  The
Federationist of the Year award is presented in recognition of an
individual's overall commitment to the National Federation of the
Blind of West Virginia with an emphasis on outstanding service
during the past year.
I look forward to hearing from any of you who have suggestions
for this award.
Peace
Karen