[Nfbwv-talk] Victor Stream Trek

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Jul 28 19:57:50 UTC 2017

Karen Swauger shared this with me and I want to pass it on to all of you.

Charlene

Hi folks,

I have been an authorized dealer for HumanWare for the past 17 years and am selling the new victor stream trek for $570 and free UPS shipping.  I am taking pre-orders now with no payments now, but just want your billing-shipping address and contact information for now.  When I get my 3 cases  of 24 victor stream treks in, I will call you and verify your billing-shipping address and payment means.  Just call me or send an email with the necessary information I requested and I will put your name on my pre-order list.

My special goes until HumanWare discontinues the special pricing.  I am told the special pricing will last until they start shipping the product, then HumanWare will raise the price to $699.00 plus shipping.  I will raise my price too.

So call or email me now to place your pre-order!

Regards,

Roger Behm
ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS Inc.
We make technology accessible to the vision impaired and reading disabled

Roger A.  Behm, President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
voice: 608-758-0933