[Nfbwv-talk] Your Help Needed with BELL

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Mar 2 16:04:00 UTC 2018

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

As many of you are aware, the NFBWV is making plans to conduct its first Braille Enrichment Literacy and Learning (BELL) Academy during the last week in July.  We are in need of funds to make this possible.

BELL Coordinator Sheri Koch has talked with the manager of the City National Bank in her area, and he has agreed to use their bank to assist with raising funds.  They will place BELL flyers throughout the bank and anyone wishing to contribute can donate to an account set up by the bank.

We are asking that you talk with managers at any and all City National Banks in your area to see if they might be willing to do the same thing.  It is up to each branch to select what projects they want to sponsor.

You will find attached two flyers that can be used at the banks as well as assist you with explaining the BELL Academy to the bank manager.

Please contact Sheri at 304-993-5103 to talk with her about this as well as to keep her updated.

Thank you for being a part of our NFBWV family.