[Nfbwv-talk] Braille me recording

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:29:18 UTC 2018

Hi all!

I have had a working braille me for a week, so I thought I'd make a little
recording to describe it and demonstrate some of it's features.

Since I recorded it with Studio Recorder, admittedly I should have edited
it, but it is what it is.

This display is the product from India that won last year's Touch of Genius
prize. While I like the Orbit, I love the Braille me.

In case you wondered what this device is like, perhaps my recording will
tell you what you need to know.

Any comments are welcome.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2xz4tkf2xat3ex/brailleme.wav?dl=0

cheers,
Dave

David Allen, Director
Blind-Sight Limited
For computer training and support world-wide, equipment or braille
production please contact me through any of the following ways:
Email: info at blind-sight.com
Telephone: 64-3-455-7694 (Home)
64-27-224-5489 (Mobile)
PO Box 9046