[Nfbwv-talk] Obituary for Jack Brady

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:32:47 UTC 2018

 Thank you for sharing that Karen. I remember Mr. Brady and his wife well.
I remember when we  use to stop by the big  two-story brick house for  hot
chocolate and goodies after  Christmas caroling  in the freezing cold. It’s
one of my fondest memories of those old school  days.

May your soul fly free  and  sing for joy Jack Brady!