[Nfbwv-talk] Musical Event This Sunday

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri May 3 13:02:31 UTC 2019

Good morning.  I just wanted to share the below announcement with all of you from Melissa Riccobono.  I listened to this last year and found it very enjoyable.  It would have been great to be there in person.  I hope to listen again this year.

Charlene

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder about the musical fund-raising event which will take place this Sunday, May 5, at the NFB from 3-5 eastern time. All proceeds from this event will benefit the NFBMD BELL Academies. I will be singing songs which are meaningful to me, and sharing the stories behind why these songs have meaning. There will be audience sing-alongs, Mark will be playing guitar with me on five songs, and even Oriana will be singing a song with me! Tickets are $10 in advance, and they can be purchased by visiting:

http://www.nfbmd.org/node/238

If you cannot attend in person, please purchase a ticket anyway and tune in online! You can tune in on Facebook on the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland page, or by clicking one of the below links in order to use a player of your choice.

Winamp, iTunes  --

https://juice.citrus3.com:2199/tunein/melissasmusical.pls

Windows Media Player -

https://juice.citrus3.com:2199/tunein/melissasmusical.asx

Real Player -

https://juice.citrus3.com:2199/tunein/melissasmusical.ram

QuickTime -

https://juice.citrus3.com:2199/tunein/melissasmusical.qtl

This event will also be recorded, and those interested in listening to the recording can do so by making at least a $10 donation to the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland.

I hope many of you will be present, either in person or virtually, this Sunday!

Thank you in advance for all of your support!

Melissa