[Nfbwv-talk] FW: BELL Academy Challenge

David Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Sat May 4 02:15:57 UTC 2019

Hi Charlene!

In an ideal world, I would have contacted a club in my previous
neighbourhood, and made a presentation to them for the challenge, you know,
highlighting how they were important to me back when, etc.

I would never tell people here what I'm doing, because there's no shortage
of local issues here, *lol*

Cheers,
Dave