[Nfbwv-talk] BELL Academy Flyer and Information Sheet

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Mon May 6 14:08:13 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Attached are two documents you can use when doing Lions Club or other
outreach activities to promote our 2019 BELL Academy.  I would encourage
all of you to take a look at each document, and prior to your presentation,
give me a call at 304-993-5103 so we cal talk about BELL.  As your BELL
coordinator, I'm sure I can share additional information and insights that
might not be contained within these two documents.

In advance, thank you for your outreach efforts.

Warm Regards,

Sheri