[NFBWV-Talk] Senior Meetings

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Jan 7 15:44:23 UTC 2020

Robert Leslie Newman shared this.  As we would like to do things for seniors, I thought the following might be useful.

Below is a copy of who January 2020 calendar of senior meetings. They are all open for visitors. Some of you have a senior division or group in your affiliate, but most states do not. These meetings are all open to non-members, and they are all very easy to attend, they are on the phone!

January 2020 Calendar of Seniors Phone Meetings

*Jan. 13rd (Set Day- Second Monday of the month)

The NFB of Nebraska Senior Division - Visitors Are Welcome
Time:7:00 to 8:30 p.m. CT
 Phone: (712) 451-0011
Access code: 345154#

*Jan. 16th (Set Day- Second Thursday of the month; excluding Jul.)

NFB of Alabama invites you to our upcoming meeting. We welcome all ages; members and non-members.

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Phone: 863-999-2432

Access code: 813429#

*Jan. 19th (set Day- Third Sunday of the month)

The NFB of Ohio Senior Division invites you to join our Sharing Solutions monthly teleconference. You do not need to be a senior to participate.

Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

Phone: (712) 775-7031

Access Code: 240281423

*Jan. 20th (Set Day- Third Monday of the month; excluding Jul., Aug., Dec.)

NFB of New Jersey's Senior Division NJASB - All are Welcome

Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

Phone: 1 605 468 8005

Access code: 460994#

*Jan. 21st (Set Day- Third Tuesday of the month; excluding Dec.)

NFB of Georgia Seniors Division, all are welcome
Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
Phone: (712) 775-7085
Access code: 951866#

*Jan. 27th (Set Day- Fourth Monday of the month; excluding Nov., Dec.)

NFB of Kansas Seniors Division - All Are Welcome

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Phone: (916) 235-1420

Access code: 879925#

*Jan. 29th (Set Day- Fourth Wednesday of the month)
NFB of Virginia Seniors Division - All Are Welcome
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Phone: (605) 472-5481
Access code: 304571#