[NFBWV-Talk] Updating the NFBWV Directory

Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) msoulsby at nfbwv.org
Mon Feb 1 21:00:21 UTC 2021

Happy Monday and first of month greetings everyone,

As this is 1 February, I would like to remind all members that, as you or your chapter pays your annual dues, to update your personal contact information (mailing address, telephone, email, etc.) with your chapter who will then submit it to the Affiliate Secretary by the end of the month for the publication of a new directory.  We actually have not comprised an affiliate directory of our membership for several years now and we are in need of it.

So again, submit this information to your chapter secretary who will submit this forward to the affiliate as mentioned. There is no need to post that directly on this list, in fact, you should NOT do that.

Thanks in advance,
Marcus Soulsby
President, NFBWV

Sent from my iPhone