[NFBWV-Talk] WVATS News

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 02:10:27 UTC 2022

Hi.

Thanks for sharing this. I didn't know about this assistive tech program
at all. I just offered myself for consideration for that. I'm not
totally up to speed on what exactly this whole thing is, and I'm
possibly not a young adult, 33. Anyway, I liked having the opportunity
to read that here.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com