[NFBWV-Talk] Sad News

Marcus Soulsby marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:08:07 UTC 2023

Ahmad,

I would like to extend my most heartfelt condolences to you and your family
about your grandmother. I hope that you heal both spiritually and
emotionally as you progress through this trial.

I am also very glad to hear that you are OK, concentrate on getting well,
and as much of a speedy recovery as possible.

Sincerely,
Marcus
President, NFBWV

On Sun, Jan 15, 2023 at 8:32 AM Ahmad Shafi via NFBWV-Talk <
nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> I would just like to thank my Federation family for having my back during
> this difficult time, my grandmother was a wonderful woman, and she took
> care of many people. She was my best friend and my partner in crime. We
> started a go fund me to help us raise the money for proper burial. I will
> link have a link to it at the end. Please just give whatever you feel
> compelled to. Every little bit counts.
> Sincerely, Ahmad
> https://gofund.me/216e72e7
> NFBWV-Talk:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwv-talk_nfbnet.org/marcussoulsby.nfbwv%40gmail.com

Marcus E. Soulsby
President, NFB of West Virginia
5309 Venable Avenue
Charleston, WV  25304
304.206.4044 (cell)
marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/