[NFBWV-Talk] Sad News

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:23:30 UTC 2023

They've gotten $1075 so far. Averaging $25 a piece from 43 people. It's
all too recent I was filling in one of these for someone else. Best wishes.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com