[NFBWV-Talk] not nfb related, but thought some might be interested

karenswauger134 at gmail.com karenswauger134 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 22:46:33 UTC 2023

today, at least three people in West Virginia have received their e-readers from the library. it looks like we are getting the zoo Max reader, which is the one from china. I was hoping we would get the one from humanware, but we'll have to appreciate what we get. but when I attended some Bard Zoom meetings people were told that there was no way to choose which one your state would get. when they got some in they would mail them to your state so hopefully we all will soon be reading on our Braille displays exclamation