[NFBWV-Talk] not nfb related, but thought some might be interested

Chad Keeney newaspect211 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 23:21:29 UTC 2023

Glad this didn't go to spam.
If blind people are being told this is their only option and they should be happy with it and be appreciative if what they are being allowed to receive then I can't see why this wouldn't be an NFB issue.
Forgive me if this wasn't the context implied but it seemed to me that was the message conveyed.
Chad

Sent from Yahoo Mail - Shop Smart, Shop Organized

  On Sat, Oct 7, 2023 at 6:47 PM, Karen Swauger via NFBWV-Talk<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:   today, at least three people in West Virginia have received their e-readers from the library. it looks like we are getting the zoo Max reader, which is the one from china. I was hoping we would get the one from humanware, but we'll have to appreciate what we get. but when I attended some Bard Zoom meetings people were told that there was no way to choose which one your state would get. when they got some in they would mail them to your state so hopefully we all will soon be reading on our Braille displays exclamation