[NFBWV-Talk] NFBWV Members at Large Chapter Meeting Announcement, April 11 via Zoom

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Fri Apr 5 02:59:22 UTC 2024

Dear Chapter Members & Friends,

As the subject line suggests, the Members at Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia will hold its next regular monthly meeting on Thursday, April 11, at 7:00 PM. The usual Zoom information is below. Minutes from our March 14 chapter meeting will be distributed in a separate email message. Chapter secretary, Karen McDonald, will send a reminder to our text message list as we get closer to the meeting date.

In observance of National Library Month, our guest presenter will be Donna Calvert, Director, Library Section, West Virginia Department of Arts, Culture and History. Most of us know Donna as the long-time director of our state's library services for the blind, and she will join us to provide an update on these services. She has also asked that anyone who is currently using a Braille e-reader provided by the library be prepared to share with her any thoughts--positive or negative--concerning their experience with the device. There will be an opportunity for some questions, but if there is a question or concern that you would like for Donna to address, please let me know, and I will share it with her in advance. Non-members who are interested in library services are cordially invited to join us for this special meeting.

In order to provide plenty of time for this presentation, we will try to conduct routine chapter business--family matters, consideration of minutes, financial report, announcements, etc.--as quickly and efficiently as possible. There will, however, be ample opportunity for any and all guests to introduce themselves.

Plan to be with us for what promises to be an interesting and informative meeting

Ed McDonald
Chapter President

Ed McDonald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Members at Large, NFBWV
Time: Thursday, April 11, 7:00 PM. This is a recurring meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88693718383?pwd=N2E4YkFWZ2wwcUtvZnV2T2hCU0hnZz09

Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383

Passcode: 101021
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,88693718383# US (New York)
13017158592,,88693718383# US
+(Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)