[NFBWV-Talk] Invitation to Online "Cooking" Event

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Fri Apr 5 16:35:27 UTC 2024

The president of the Mountain State Council of the Blind, Donna Brown, has shared the below information with us and is inviting all interested persons to join the event on Monday, April 8. Thanks to MSCB for sharing this opportunity.

Hello,
The Mountain State Council of the Blind holds a Zoom event at 7:00 PM on the second Monday of each month. The event is titled It's 7-up Time. This Monday, April 8, we will be hearing from Debra from The Blind Kitchen. Anyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.
You are also welcome to share this information with others you know who may be interested in attending. However, for security purposes, we would appreciate it if you did not share it through Social Media channels.
We hope you can join us for this and future It's 7-up Time events.
The Zoom information and event details are below.
Sincerely,
Donna Brown
MSCB President

mountain state council is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Monday, April 8
7:00 PM Eastern Time
It's 7-up Time!
To all cooks, wannabee cooks, and those who like to eat. Debra, from The Blind Kitchen, will share some tips and tricks for working in your kitchen. In Debra's own words, "The Blind Kitchen makes it easier for people with vision loss to cook safely, confidently and independently in your own kitchen."

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85897263426?pwd=NnVJdUgzM0VtOXdKdGN6YUVvQUxlQT09

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85897263426# US (Washington DC)
+19292056099,,85897263426# US (New York)

Dial by your location
. +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
. +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 858 9726 3426