[NHLakesChapter] Notes from Lakes Region chapter July 2021

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:56:33 UTC 2021

Hello all
Sorry this took a little longer than promised. Below are the notes as
well as the sites I mentioned during the chapter meeting. If I left
out anything important you thought should have been mentioned, let me
know and I'll alter it. I can also send out my gibberish notes I took
if anyone wants 'em, but they're kinda stream of consciousness at
best. :P

Web sites:
www.nfb.org/washington-seminar
Washington Seminar web site including past legislative priorities for
2021 and previous years
https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy
Main page on advocacy including links to legislative matters and the
resolutions from National Convention
www.congress.gov
Congress's main legislative web site. Includes all bills in process as
well as links to find your senator/congressman.
www.house.gov
House of Representatives main site
www.senate.gov
US Senate's main web site
www.gencourt.state.nh.us
Main state of NH site including bill search and all Revised State
code/laws (RSAs)
https://www.nh.gov/government/index.htm
Main page for state government including ansulary links to legislative
matters, judicial systems, and federal delegation sites

And here's the notes:
-------
https://www.nh.gov/government/index.htm
------