[NHLakesChapter] Zoom meeting invitation - Lakes Region Chapter Monthly Meeting

randi62 randi62 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 14:16:11 UTC 2021

Good morning! I was hoping to make it to this morning's meeting. Unfortunately, there are too many time constraints on my day today. I look forward to the notes in the next newsletter! Have fun and enjoy this beautiful day.Randi Wilson and Dharma Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: DENNIS O'BRIEN via NHLakesChapter <nhlakeschapter at nfbnet.org> Date: 10/14/21  7:31 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NHLakesChapter at nfbnet.org Cc: DENNIS O'BRIEN <dpobrien7920 at msn.com> Subject: [NHLakesChapter] Zoom meeting invitation - Lakes Region Chapter Monthly Meeting

Lakes
 Region Chapter President is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic:
 Lakes Region Chapter Monthly Meeting
Time:
 Saturday, October 16, 2021 10:30 AM