[NHLakesChapter] NH GASIT meeting schedule 2021

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:54:34 UTC 2021

Hello all
I deeply apologize on not getting this out sooner as I thought the
meetings were more later in the fall...

This is the link to the meeting schedule:
https://www.nh.gov/council/meetings/documents/2021-gacit-public-hearing-schedule.pdf

There is still time to get to a couple of the meetings, and I highly
recommend anyone who has a vested interest in the transportation
resources in this state attend as it's a direct line to the Department
of Transportation and the Governor indirectly in terms of the planning
of how these resources are managed and distributed.

Have a great day all and talk soon

Andrew Harmon