[Nj-diabetes-division] Fw: NFBNJ Diabetes Division September22ndMeeting

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 22 01:56:26 UTC 2011

Pat,

That is great news about your A1c readings of 6.0. I hope that will stay with you for a very long time. Please feel free to dial into our monthly meetings and hope you will join us for our Diabetes Workshop at the state convention.
Feel free to pop any questions if we could be a help with anything to our members by writing to this NFB email list...

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Prior Board of Directors Member
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster www.nfbnj.org
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net