[Nj-diabetes-division] monitoring

Classemt at aol.com Classemt at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 15:46:41 UTC 2012

Thank you Vincent for your suggestion. about com  placations and testing.
When  I think of that stuff it really makes me not  want to test at all. I
went to a local support group about 16 years ago and all  they talked about
was loss of limbs and sight etc. needless to say after 3 times  I never went
back. Angela

In a message dated 9/20/2012 9:24:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,