[Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Cancelation of the Diabetes Division April Meeting

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 14 05:36:13 UTC 2014

To The NFBNJ Diabetes Division and Those with Family or Friends with
Diabetes who are visually impaired:

The NFB NJ Diabetes Division will not hold a meeting this month with the
scheduled protest of the Atlantic County College in support of Anthony
Lanzilotti and the requests of the Holy Thursday religious observation.

We hope you will be able to join our next NFBNJ Diabetes Division dial-in
meeting. A follow-up message will be sent regarding the date and time of
this meeting.

Please feel free to share the information of our division and our meetings.
Anyone with a visual impairment and diabetic, a family member or friend of a
diabetic whom is visually impaired is welcome to participate and hopefully
will join.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> http://www.nfbnj.org