[Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Cancelation of the Diabetes DivisionApril Meeting

Ward Biondi wardbiondi at optonline.net
Tue Apr 15 00:47:19 UTC 2014

Thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vincent Chaney Jr.
  To: 'NJ-Diabetes-Division'
  Cc: Joe J Ruffalo
  Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 1:36 AM
  Subject: [Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Cancelation of the Diabetes DivisionApril Meeting

  To The NFBNJ Diabetes Division and Those with Family or Friends with Diabetes who are visually impaired:

  The NFB NJ Diabetes Division will not hold a meeting this month with the scheduled protest of the Atlantic County College in support of Anthony Lanzilotti and the requests of the Holy Thursday religious observation.

  We hope you will be able to join our next NFBNJ Diabetes Division dial-in meeting. A follow-up message will be sent regarding the date and time of this meeting.

  Please feel free to share the information of our division and our meetings. Anyone with a visual impairment and diabetic, a family member or friend of a diabetic whom is visually impaired is welcome to participate and hopefully will join.

  Vinny

  Vincent G Chaney Jr

  732-251-8650

  President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

  President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

  Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nj-diabetes-division:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nj-diabetes-division_nfbnet.org/wardbiondi%40optonline.net