[Nj-diabetes-division] NFBNJ Diabetes Division February 20 Meeting

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 18 07:26:05 UTC 2014

To The NFBNJ Diabetes Division and Those with Family or Friends with
Diabetes who are visually impaired:

Our next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 8 PM EST.
Please reply whether you will or will not be able to attend.

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:

    Dial-in number: 1 712 432 0360

    Conference Code: 462721#

The agenda will cover:

Reports

Follow-up and further discussions of the Medicare Competitive Billing
Program Suppliers of lancets, Test Strips, etc.

Members' successes or difficulties in obtaining supplies

Further discussions

We hope you will be able to join our next NFBNJ Diabetes Division dial-in
meeting.

Please feel free to share the information of our division and our monthly
meetings. Anyone with a visual impairment and diabetic, a family member or
friend of a diabetic whom is visually impaired is welcome to participate and
hopefully will join.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> http://www.nfbnj.org