[Nj-diabetes-division] a 1

lydiakeller at comcast.net lydiakeller at comcast.net
Tue Feb 18 15:24:46 UTC 2014

HI,
I ASKED MY DOCTOR AND HE EXPLAINED THAT THE SCRIPT FOR OUR SUPPLIES MOST BE CLEARLY MADE OUT AND HAVE PHYSICAL HAND WRITTEN PARTS OF THE SCRIPT.  THE RULES FOR OUR SUPPLIES WHERE CHANGED ON JAN.1,2014.  I WAS ALSO TOLD BY MY DOCTOR THAT THIS WAS EXPLAINED IN OUR MEDICARE BOOKLET FOR 2014.  I HOPE THIS HELPS.
LYDIA

----- Original Message -----From: Classemt at aol.comTo: nj-diabetes-division at nfbnet.orgSent: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:16:03 -0000 (UTC)Subject: [Nj-diabetes-division] a 1

A number of people I have talked to that don't belong to our organization but who use A 1 diabetes have had a lot of problems with communicating with doctors and shipping and billing. I have dropped them. looking for someone other who bills medicare.