[NJ-Diabetes-Division] subscribing

rirvin14 rirvin14 at optonline.net
Sat Apr 7 04:16:15 UTC 2018

                                Hello My name is Rebecca Bryant. I would
like to become a subscriber to the nj diabetes division liss serv.

My e-mail is rirvin14 at optonline.net

My password is: becSol216

I  am the new monerator and has been the president of the Diabetes Division
of the NFBNJ sence 2016.

I would like to receive e-mails as well as be able to poast messages and
announcements on the liss serv.

Thank -You for your   co-operation in this matter.

Rebecca Bryant

State Board Member of the NFBNJ

President of the Northern Chapter of the NFBNJ

President of the Diabetic Division of the NFBNJ

State Board Member of the Braille Division of the NFBNJ