[NJ-Diabetes-Division] subscribing

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Apr 7 19:34:30 UTC 2018

Hi Rebecca,

Eileen here. I think you meant to send the below message privately, to maybe David Andrews. All your information went public, including your password. I think you might be wise to change your current password to something different. Is it the national DAN list serve you are trying to subscribe to? If so I’ll look up how you can join and send it to you.

Take care.

Eileen