[NJ-Diabetes-Division] Listings to joing NJ-NFB Divisions.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Apr 7 20:15:01 UTC 2018

Rebecca and all,

I looked on the NFBNet.org web site where people can go to join various NFB state and national division list serves.

Rebecca, I believe there was a mistake named in listing you as moderator because in looking over the info for both what I think should be the National DAN versus the New Jersey Diabetes Division, you are listed as moderator for what I think is the national group and Vince Chainey is still listed as moderator of the NJ-NFB-diabetes group.

First go to this web site:

Then do a Jaws search for the following to find The national DAN (Note the first line is the link and the line below describes what it is for all groups):
Diabetes-Talk
Diabetes Talk for the Blind
It is under this divisions link that you are mistakenly listed as moderator. It says:
The list is moderated by Revecca Bryant. You can reach her at:
rirvin14 at optonline.net
** There is also a DAN for the state of Ohio, as well as NJ and the national DAN so be careful that you don’t accidentally sign up for the wrong group if just searching on Diabetes.

Next, you will search for the below link, for New Jersey, you will then need to click on the link to see the information listed for NJ:
NJ-Diabetes-Division
New Jersey Diabetes Division Discussion List
You will see under that info that Vinney is still mentioned as moderator.

Maybe this is something for Dave Andrews to straighten out.

Good Luck.

Eileen