[Njabs-talk] March for Independence - INDIVIDUAL REGISTRANTS PER STATE

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 00:54:03 UTC 2008

Even though New Jersey is second on the list, we can and must do better.  Our goal is 40 to 45, therefore, we have a way to go.
Signing up is easy and very little work.  Just as easy is making the ASK!
The more you ask, the more you get.

Thanks
Joe
At times, we are blinded by our ability to see.

Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075

Below you will see listed the number of individual registrants per state.  As you will quickly see, many states have just one or even two march participants.  we are asking for your help in changing this perspective.  Perhaps your affiliate gathered names at your convention and there has not been time to enter them or send them to kbowman at nfb.org.  Perhaps you thought you already registered and did not.  Perhaps you just having been thinking about the Imagination Fund because it is not until summer and we are all swamped.  Whatever the reason, no worries.  Let's all put our best foot forward to try and get as many people as possible registered by the end of the year.  Registering is easy and only takes a couple minutes.  Easier yet is simply e-mailing kbowman at nfb.org with the names of people who want to be registered.

STATE    STATE TOTAL
MD          115
NJ           13
IL            11