[Njabs-talk] Upcoming Teleconference Reminder

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 01:22:12 UTC 2008

Season's Greetings NJABS:
As the semester comes to an end and we look forward to a nice long break from school and a full course-load, I wanted to invite all of you to our last NJABS teleconference of 2008. At our upcoming teleconference, we will be looking ahead to 2009 for your ideas, input, feedback, and participation in fundraising, seminar, and of course our monthly teleconferences.

Please tell your friends on AIM, my space, and facebook to join us because I would like to see more participation from ALL membership.

Warmest Regards,
Evelyn