[Njabs-talk] Newly Elected Board Member intro

Benjamin Vercellone benvercellone at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 16:04:44 UTC 2009

Hello fello NJABS members.  This is Ben Vercellone, introducing myself
to the list perhaps for the first time in some detail.  I am from
Montvale New Jersey, and am 21 years old.  I attend Montclair State
University, and am a sophomore.  I am the secretary/treasurer of NJABS.
and I am part of the NFB because I love the motivation in this
organization.  Since I am a student in New Jersey, I benefit from other
students who have already overcome the challenges of blindness and who
are actively doing it.  Clearly it is not a productive or enjoyable
option to miss out on school and complain that we cannot do it because
of blindness.  I look forward to working more with NJABS, and I
appologise for not making the conference call on Sunday.  Thanks to
Shafeka for taking the minutes.  I look forward to the next call.

Ben
--
John 6:53-54
So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.