[Njabs-talk] Fwd: scholarship info teleconference

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 03:12:45 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Fernandez <trillian551 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:11:02 -0500
Subject: scholarship info teleconference
To: gabs <gabs at nfbnet.org>

Are you looking to apply for the National Federation of the Blind
Scholarship? Do you want more
information about the scholarship before applying? If so, please join
us on Sunday, January 3,
2010 as we have a conference call discussion with the scholarship
chairman, Anil Lewis. He will be
discussing who is eligible ...to apply, how to apply, when to apply,
and he will
also be answering any questions you may have.
This is a one time opportunity!
Join us by calling 1-888-354-0094 and enter the pin 7169900. We look
forward to seeing you there. Have a
Happy New Year!
Sincerely

GABS Board of Directors.