[Njabs-talk] NFB NJ Holiday Party and Welcome 2010 Announcement

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 04:46:31 UTC 2009

Ok, so I'm going to attend this event so I hope you will too :)
Evelyn

NFB  NJ After the Holiday Party. Welcome 2010!
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel
36 Valley Road, Clark, NJ  Access link accessible
Time: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Cost: $25.00 per adult and $10.00 for children under 12.
Make check payable to NFB NJ and please include a separate sheet with the attendees name,
phone number and meal choice. mail to :
Joe Ruffalo
The National Federation of the Blind of NJ
254 Spruce Street
Bloomfield NJ 07003
All payment must be received no later then  January 6, 2010.
For additional information call Joe at (973)743.0075.
There will be door prizes, a  silent auction, a sing -a-long and a special appearance from jolly old
Santa!
Special note: If you would like a gift from Santa, please bring a wrapped gift labeled with the name of the recipient.
Here is the MISTLETOE

MAGIC  MENU
Chef holiday salad with cranberry vinaigrette
Entree,

Choose one:
Stuffed Chicken with Spinach and Ricotta Cheese
Honey Glazed

Salmon with Cilantro Olio
Jr. Rib Eye topped with Garlic and Crisp

Onions.
Vegetarian dinner is available upon request
Warm Rolls and

Butter
Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
Baked Sweet Potato with Cinnamon

Butter
Chef’s Tiered Holiday Desserts
Freshly Brewed Regular

Coffee,
Decaffeinated Coffee, Herbal Teas, and
Assorted Soft

Drinks.
Special children's menu: Chicken Fingers and Fries
Please join us

in celebrating this festive event!