[Njabs-talk] just want to introduce myself to the list

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 15:32:49 UTC 2009

Hi there everyone.
I just started getting in to the whole online list serves thing but I'm still relatively new at this so please bare with me.
Normally I don't do this sort of thing, but since I really like getting to know all sorts of people I thought that this might be a great way to make some new friends and to possibly network along the way.
So let me tell you a little bit about myself.
My name is Jonathan but most of my friends typically call me Jon.
I'm 26 years of age and not actually from the state of New Jersey myself.
I actually live in Massachusetts a city called Brockton located about 45 or so minute south of Boston.
I'm sure that many of you are probably wondering why I would try posting to a list for a state that I don't even live in, but the answer is relatively simple.
I haven't been able to find a boston chapter list and figured since I like meeting people from all over the place it really shouldn't matter where I post since we're all here to help and learn from one another.
I tend to be a pretty laid back person that enjoys a wide assortment of interests some of which include reading, listening to all types of music, talking online and on the phone, going out to dinner, sometimes to the movies, and browsing around in bookstores and music shops to name only a few.
Right now I'm not currently in college though I was at one point a few years or so ago, but I'm not honestly sure if I see myself going back or not though it's something I'm always leaving open since I have no idea what the future has in store for me.
I'm currently single and do not have any kids though like many people I'm always on the look out for that special person that I hope to meet at some point in this life time.
As I said above one of my main motivations for posting to the list was in the hopes of possibly being able to make some new friends.
I enjoy talking to all sorts of folks so if you found any of what I said to be of interest and would like to contact me off list feel free to send me an email to my email address
jmatte28 at comcast.net
Or for those of you who like to instant message back and forth I can be reached via aim.
My screen name is tvvault82
I'm sorry but I don't have or use skype so those are the best ways to contact me, but I'm very good about getting back to people within a reasonable amount of time so I hope some of you will take the time to say hello.
Have a great rest of your weekend.