[Njabs-talk] just want to introduce myself to the list

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:39:25 UTC 2009

Hello John. I'm Mary Fernandex, and I am the former seretary/treasurer
of the New Jersey Association of Blind students. I now attend college
in Georgia, and miss my lovely garden state. Just wanted to say
welcome, and I know you will find this list informative and helpful.
Yours truly,
---
Mary Fernandez
Psychology and Music
Emory University 2012
P.O. Box 123056
Atlanta Ga.
30322
In reaffirming the greatness of our nation, we understand that
greatness is never a given. It must be earned.
President Barack Obama

--
Mary Fernandez
Emory University 2012