[Njabs-talk] My Youth Slam experience

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 00:10:54 UTC 2009

Dear  Ben,

It sure sounds like you had a very productive time at the 2007 Youth SLAM.
Even though I only got to see you for a quick moment or two, because I was
interning at NCB for another department, I could tell you were really
enjoying yourself.  I must say one of my favorite parts of the Youth SLAM
DVD is your portion of showing viewers how to operate  the altitude sensor
you mention in your post here.

Thanks for sharing,

Tina