[Njabs-talk] Looking for People

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jul 24 03:24:38 UTC 2009

Greetings:

We are very interested in talking to anyone who
is blind/visually impaired and interested in
pursuing a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from
Palmer College of Chiropractic.  We are also
interested in talking to any blind/visually
impaired employees who either work directly for
or through a contractor to provide
switchboard/communication services for the
Veterans Administration.  Finally, we are
interested in speaking with anyone,
blind/visually impaired, who is planning on
attending law school, is currently an undergrad,
and who plans on taking the LSAT either this fall or in the next year.

Please contact me at the below information.
Thanks,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
<http://www.labarrelaw.com>www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you
are not the designated recipient, you may not
read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If
you received this message in error, please notify
the sender at 303) 504-5979 or
<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This
message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.