[Njabs-talk] Youth Slam Blurb

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 03:00:31 UTC 2009

Oh my goodness! Isn't there a huge difference between a whale and a shark? When you say that the mentors don't treat you like a baby, do you think that they're doing it for a reason? I remember telling you that I don't like to bust anyone's chops as long as they do what they're supposed to be doing.

Thanks for sharing your exciting experience, Missy!