[Njabs-talk] Youth Slam Blurb

Melissa Lomax melissalomax at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:49:44 UTC 2009

Well Evelyn, I honestly can't remember !! I think that it was a shark...

The mentors were awesome! (Espcially mine, Tai Tamosi!)  They did their job efficiently, making sure that all the students were where they needed to be and doing what they needed to do.  IF we ever had any questiosn or needed advice, lessons on how to do things, or justsomeone to talk to, they were always there.  But, as I said before, they did not treat us like babies.  They did not guide us to tables, get our food for us, hold our trays, require us to stick with them the whole time, and other annoying things like that.  They wanted to know that we could do things on our own.  When there was free time, we simply informed our mentor of where we were going and we went.  The students knew when and where they were equired to be and they were expected to be there, similar to an adult.