[Njabs-talk] new member

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 17:43:27 UTC 2009

Hi Connor, I'm the president of NJABS and I wanted to welcome you aboard our interactive list serve. If I'm not mistaken, I think you're in the northern LEAD region, right? I hope I'm right. Anyway, I'm a peer mentor for the Central LEAD region and there are a few students from the Central LEAD region that are members of this list. We share lots if ideas, suggestions, and we highlight different programs such as Youth Slam on this list. I would like for you to do two things for me and I hope you'll be willing to do it and for those who also haven't done it, can you please write a small paragraph about what you have taught your parents because you're blind and I need for everyone on this list serve to tell someone or others about NJABS and to sign up for our list serve. We need more participation on our monthly teleconferences which are the second Sunday of the month at 8pm.

I look forward to your posting on the list serve and I hope you'll join us tonight at 8pm for our teleconference about scholarships and our guest will be Mr. anil Lewis, who is the scholarship chairperson.

Talk to you later,

Ms. Evelyn Valdez

(P.S: I have to talk to you about Youth Slam)

Teleconference Number: 712- 580- 7704

Access Code: 652271

Time: 8pm sharp