[Njabs-talk] what have I taught my parents

Hamlet Diaz hamlet.diaz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:05:36 UTC 2009

What have I taught my parents

By Hamlet Diaz

I taught my parents that blind people can be independent. They learned that
blind people do some things in a different way. For example, blind people
like us use the computer by using the keyboard, not the mouse. I taught them
that blind people can be successful in school by getting a certificate from
school. They also felt the Braille dots that blind people use in order to
read. That's what I taught my parents. Thank you.