[Njabs-talk] Tupperware Trends e-Newsletter

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 21:34:06 UTC 2009

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Phyllis Mekler" <eagles7344 at verizon.net>
To: tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:45:11 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Tupperware Trends e-Newsletter

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here .
Please add  eagles7344 at verizon.net to your address book to ensure that our emails reach your inbox.

March 2009   Your Tupperware Consultant

Phyllis Mekler
1-732-827-0213

my.tupperware.com/perfectblendsales Shop Our Product Gallery

Shop Our Catalogs

Host a Party Email Me Tell A Friend What's Inside
Pare Down Costs and Save with this exclusive Host Offer!

Get it All!! Super Savings on the Complete Set

A 1-Week Host Bonus That Will Bowl You Over!

Tupperware's Stimulus Package Extended

Tupperware Opportunity lets you BLOOM!

Go for GREEN Savings!

Recipe of the Month

Dear Eveyln,

Welcome to my brand new Tupperware Newsletter. I hope you find it full of great information on what is happening in the world of Tupperware. I look forward to helping you with your Tupperware needs !!!
SPECIAL OFFER !!!! All hosts, until the end of April, will receive a $50 surprise pack of Tupperware the night of their demonstration !!!

Interested in starting your own business please email me !!

Warm regards,
Phyllis
Hostess Special Pare Down Costs and Save with this exclusive Host Offer!
Available through April 10, 2009

These exclusive paring knives are great for peeling or other intricate work. Pair these with the other exclusive Host offers and receive over $185 in products for only $10 with a qualifying party.

>More
	Customer Special Get it All!! Super Savings on the Complete Set
Available March 14-April 10, 2009

Here's a great way to save money - instead of going out, why not entertain friends and family at home? We've got all kinds of bright, festive, colorful entertaining solutions that you can use to put together a fun and exciting party in your own living room. And right now, they're value-priced.

>More
Host Bonus A 1-Week Host Bonus That Will Bowl You Over!
Offer Available March 14-20, 2009
Host a party during March 14-20, and you can quality to receive the Tupperware® Impressions Bowl Set offer shown in the "Customer Specials" article for FREE!*.

It's a "buy 1 set and get 1 set free" offer for your party guests, so you'll receive 10 beautiful bowls-a $118 total retail value -FREE!*

Your Host gift includes two each of the 2½-cup/500 mL, 5½-cup/1.2 L, 10-cup/2.5 L, 18-cup/4.2 L and 32-cup/7.6 L Impressions bowls.

> Click here to learn more about the Host Bonus Offer
Tupperware Extra Tupperware's Stimulus Package Extended
Offer Ends March 13, 2009

In today's economic climate, I have the unique opportunity to change lives by offering the Tupperware Opportunity .   For a limited time, I can offer an additional option to those who may be unable to say "yes" because they cannot afford a kit.

Available until Friday, March 13, 2009, this is the perfect time for you to start your Tupperware Business with the option to purchase the Business Kit in two installments - an option only available until March 13, 2009.

Watch a recent You Tube video to hear Jim Cramer talk on MSNBC Mad Money: Direct Sales is a recession proof industry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGn5luNYW20

>More

Opportunity Tupperware Opportunity lets you BLOOM!
Available February 28, 2009 - March 27, 2009

Imagine a business that lets you set your own schedule and the number of hours you work each week, all from the comfort of your own home.

Whether you need to replace a full-time job or just want some extra income, Tupperware is the Perfect FIT. Plus, you'll also enjoy added benefits that start with your first order!

Select the business kit that's best for you and check out these ways to live life on your terms.

>More
	On Sale Go for GREEN Savings!
Offer Ends March 13, 2009

Green means go! To celebrate the upcoming St. Patrick's Day and beginning of spring, enjoy these limited-time-only savings that keep more "green" in your pocketbook.

> Click here for details
Tupperliving Recipe of the Month
Zucchini, Carrot & Onion Quiche

Serves 10 appetizers or 10 entrées
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
Calories 110

E 3 Tip:
Simple center piece idea: Fill a set of Tupperware® Impressions 16 oz Tumblers with Drip-Less Straw seals with tap water, seal, and place a fresh flower such as Gerbera daisy or tulip in the opening. Vary each stem height for added visual interest.
>More

	Powered by IMN ™
This email was sent to: tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
>From Phyllis Mekler, 121 Archangela Ave, Colonia, NJ 07067 US

(REMOVE) - to be instantly deleted from this list.
(CHANGE FORMAT) - receive future messages in plain text format.
(REPORT ABUSE) and remove me from the list.