[Njabs-talk] introduction: Jason Capati

killerballer284 at aim.com killerballer284 at aim.com
Tue Mar 17 21:14:00 UTC 2009

Dear blind community,

Aye, this is Jason Capati.  I am fifteen years old and a freshman at
David Brearley High School in Kenilworth, New Jersey.  I became
visually impaired at the age of 6 by a genetic eye condition.  I am a
laid-back, nice, and fun guy.  I try to get along with everyone I meet.
  I enjoy playing basketball, talking to friends, lifting weights,
listening to music, and- best of all- watching TV.  I'm glad to be a
part of this e-mail list association and can't wait to meet other blind
people.  Thanks.

Jason Capati