[Njabs-talk] introduction: Jason Capati

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:32:56 UTC 2009

Hi Jason! Welcome to the list. I am applying to Institute for Theraputic
Massage and going for a toor tomarro. This list is vary helpful. Feel free
to jump in at anytime on a topic of interest or if you have a something that
would help someone. Feel free to ask questions because that's how we learn
from one another. I look forward to reading your posts.
Rania,