[Njabs-talk] Tupperware Mother's Day Special, Place your order today !!!!!!!

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 19:46:01 UTC 2009

88F109C8-E000-438A-9722-2E76DEEE7707

4.000000

Letter

Letter\i_love_my_mom.imf

Mother's Day

Holidays

I Love My Mom

SU1CTDEsNDYsgUmBScHBOIWBxTTBTSyBgYFNiZXBJE3FnZGRTZEsnZkoLCwsnZ2BnUmBSYFJgSxJTUJMMiwwLCxJTUJMMywwLCw=

cid:F50E4724-E5F6-4958-A418-53796459B828

repeat

#ffc07b

left

top

035964E0-3EFA-11D4-BA3D-0050DAC68030

0

035964E0-3EFA-11D4-BA3D-0050DAC68030

1

3EC01550-4148-11D4-BA3D-0050DAC68030

0

3EC01550-4148-11D4-BA3D-0050DAC68030

1

612CC2B0-37C9-11D4-BA36-0050DAC68030

0

X-ASN,X-ASH,X-AN,X-AP,X-AD

;

Hello Customers, Hosts, Friends and Family !!!

Tupperware has just released a great Gift Package for Mother's Day, Sunday May 10th.  It is a lunch set with insulated bag, all comes with a beautiful gift box that can be used for many things afterwards, the top of the box reads Happy Mothers Day !   These are a $50 value on sale for only $30 !!!!!  Please see attached picture !!

You can choose to order a few ways.

Order 1 set shipped to me and you pick it up total is $35.31 including tax and shipping.

Order 1 set shipped directly to you or to your Mom or Mother in Law total is $40.13 including tax and shipping.

Order 2 sets shipped to me and you pick it up total is $70.62 including tax and shipping.

Order 2 sets shipped directly to you total is $75.44 including tax and shipping.

If you want more sets, just let me know and I will give you a total !!

To guarantee delivery for Mothers Day please place orders by April 25th.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email me.

Have a wonderful day,

Phyllis

Phyllis Mekler - Tupperware Legacy Executive Director 732-827-0213    www.my.tupperware.com/perfectblendsales

Please contact me if you are interested in hosting a party, starting your own business, information on our fund raising program or if you have a servicing need.

http://tupperware.epromos.info/english.htm

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3933031n