[Njabs-talk] Thanks for your participation

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Tue May 19 03:41:41 UTC 2009

Attention NJABS individuals who participated in last night's conference call. Our guest speaker, Ms. Jennifer Kennedy who is a NABS board member and our regional representative made her debut appearance on our conference call and gave us a ton of great ideas and information. The purpose of last night's call was about what the mission of a student division is and how do we recruit blind and sighted students to NJABS. I urge all of you to PLEASE be present on our conference calls. I wish I would've seen more of you present on the call last night. I want to thank our board member and webmaster, Casey for launching our new NJABS website and invite everyone to check it out.
Thanks for your participation and continued efforts in building NJABS,
Yours Truly,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez
P.S. Visit http://www.njabs.org