[Njabs-talk] minutes

Greg Rivera gregg.rivera at gmail.com
Tue May 19 03:43:08 UTC 2009

Njabs began at 8-05 pm and ended at 8-39.

We had a guessed our regional rep Jennifer Kennedy .

She talked about the njabs going forward with adding sighted people  to the njabs.

Like name that tone on skype. We would have a skype conference. We can also play a game on the phone so we can add more people involved.

She also gave a website that we can go on to and play games allinplay.com

 Kacie also talked about the web sight is finally launched.

http://www.njabs.org

Members present were Evelyn, Quintena, Greg, Jess, Kacie, Paul, Mary, Kevin, Missy and special guessed Jennifer.