[Njabs-talk] New Jersey PAC, audio described performances

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 28 23:03:35 UTC 2010

NJPAC is proud to be able to now offer Audio

Description services.  Audio Description services are offered for Saturday

matinee performance of each Broadway
Series production for the benefit of our

patrons who are blind or visually impaired. NJPAC staff of trained audio

describers provides a live, objective
and succinct description of the action

and visual elements of the play - heard by participating patrons through an ear

piece attached to a pocket-sized
FM radio.

The dates for the 2010-11 audio description

services are as follows:

South Pacific, Saturday, January 29 at 2:00
Monty  Python's Spamalot, Saturday, April 2 at 2:00
A Chorus Line, Saturday, April  30 at 2:00
NETworks Presents: Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Saturday, June  25 at 2:00

Please let me know if you need any additional

information or images.  And happy holidays.

Best,
Josh

Josh Balber
Senior Director of Public

Affairs
New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC)
One Center

Street
Newark, NJ 07102
973-353-8051