[Njabs-talk] NFBNJ Holiday Party

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 23:30:50 UTC 2010

Please let me know if you're interested in attending the NFBNJ After the Holiday Party on Saturday, Jan.8th 2011 because I must give Joe Ruffalo a head count by Tuesday.
Thanks,
Evelyn

NFB NJ: After the Holiday party!

Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011

Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel

36 Valley Road, Clark, NJ

Access Link accessible

Time: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Cost: $25 per adult and $10 for children under 12

Make check payable to NFB NJ and please include a separate sheet with

the attendees name, phone number and meal choice

Mail to:

Joe Ruffalo

The National Federation of the Blind of NJ

254 Spruce Street

Bloomfield NJ 07003

All payments must be received no later then December 31, 2010.

For additional information call

Joe at (973)743-0075.

There will be door prizes, a silent auction, a sing -along and a special appearance

from jolly old Santa!

Special note: If you would like a gift from Santa, please bring a wrapped gift labeled with the name of the recipient.

Here is the MISTLETOE MAGIC MENU

Chef Holiday salad with cranberry vinaigrette

Entree, Choose one:

Stuffed Chicken with Spinach and

Ricotta Cheese

Honey Glazed Salmon with Cilantro

Olio

Jr. Rib Eye topped with Garlic

and Crisp Onions.

Vegetarian dinner is available

upon request

Warm Rolls and Butter

Fresh Seasonal Vegetables

Baked Sweet Potato with Cinnamon

Butter

Chef’s Tiered Holiday

Desserts

Freshly Brewed Regular

Coffee,

Decaffeinated Coffee, Herbal

Teas, and

Assorted Soft Drinks.

Special children's menu: Chicken Fingers and Fries

Please join us in celebrating the holiday season!

njabs-talk at nfbnet.org